Scöff Art© printed reproductions are physical reproductions of an original work previously painted by the artist. They are printed in limited numbers and available in one size. They are numbered and signed by the artist to ensure authenticity.
– Prices are much more affordable than an original work, since reproductions are sold in multiple copies.
– The reproductions are printed on Hahnemühle’s 100% cotton “Torchon” paper, which is 0.50 mm thick and is a brilliant white.
– A paper that is textured matt Premium for outstanding printing results.
– Acid and lignin free, “Torchon” meets the highest preservation requirements and has been specially developed for Fine Art applications.
– ISO 9706 / museum quality paper for conservation.
– Highly pigmented archival ink for quality and clarity that lasts a lifetime.
– The reproduction is ready for framing and fits all photo frames available in store.
– Upon delivery, we pack the reproduction in a plastic sleeve, held between sturdy cardboard boxes for a wrinkle-free and secure shipment.